Predator's Kiss - Rosanna Leo Synopsis:
Bear shifter Ryland Snow just wants peace. The peace and quiet afforded him at his woodsy retreat, the Ursa Fishing Lodge. As owner of the lodge, Ryland enjoys the tranquil life he’s created among his fellow shifters. He lives to maintain a safe haven for them, away from meddlesome human eyes.

When his rock star brother arrives, bringing trouble in the form of a possible hitman, Ryland is incensed. He’s been cleaning up Soren’s messes as long as he can remember, and is tired of his brother’s lecherous exploits.

Things go from bad to worse when Lia Goodblood stumbles upon Ryland and his lodge. Yes, the reclusive erotica author is easy on the eyes, but the human woman is more trouble than she’s worth. To say nothing of her bizarre fear of furry creatures.

Ryland determines to rid himself of her presence. But when he learns she’s on the run from a crazed fan, Ryland’s protective bear instincts flare. And the bear won’t be denied.

My thoughts:

What happens when you put a gruff bear shifter and a female author on the run that is also terrified of animals on an island together? You get the funniest sexy story, pure shifter magic.

Lia is an erotic author with no sex life to speak of in real life so she writes books about it insead. She is also on the run from a crazy stalker, Lia is in for the adventure of her life. The first meeting with the hero in the story is so funny I almost peed in my pants. She is a no nonsense woman with a mind of her own and I love that she stand up for herself.

When you put Ryland a gruff bear shifter in plaid into the mix the fun really starts. He don`t like humans at all and especially not on HIS island. Oh well he is in for quite a ride.
On top of it all he has to handle his famous womanizing brother too, who has a world of trouble on his tail.

This plot is a wonderful set up for a great fun story that you hardly can put down. I sure got some new meanings to sentences like: watering the garden… I am a keen gardener in real life so this one is going to be much used in the years to come.lol Not to forget honey, oh my…. There are some lovemaking scenes in her that are just mouthwatering.
A fun, sexy and lovely written book I really enjoyed 5 stars.

This is a book for all lovers of TLC and Honey.
Book provided by the author through PNR NaUBA group Author/Reader exchange.