Obsidian Souls (Souls, #1) - Donna Augustine  photo tumblr_m1u5p7YPwY1qg6z0o_zpscd5e0ab9.gif

This is the third book I have read by this author and I am now joining up for a lifelong membership in her fan club. I have to say she is now in my auto-buy list and now a solid member off my top 5 all-time favorite authors.

Alexandra is a really down to earth funny girl I can relate to easily. She has problems to accept and adapt into the new scary and strange world she discovers. She is growing into a real cool kick ass girl I dig.

Caden what can I say, OMG what a hunk. I would just do him in a hot minute. He is conflicted, handsome, kind, kick ass and overall delicious. I want one please.
 photo tumblr_mh8f3tYYA01rly6ggo1_500_zpsaf16c7bf.gif

The world building was awesome, it came on slowly and nice and kept on your toes from the first line to the last. It was brilliantly done and really different, I love that the so called bad guys wasn’t all bad and the world really worked for me. The story had a good drive and was fast paced, it keep me turning pages until the early morning when I was most definitely supposed to sleep.
There were also some very strong and interesting bi-characters in this book too. I especially like Jack and Mike. The unity between the characters was also really good.

I am now looking forward to the next installment in this series, I so want to know what happens next and I do want to know how Alex and Caden`s relationship evolves. I see some great epic head-butting, dialog, and adjustments there.

If you haven’t gotten it yet, I LOVED this book. This author doesn’t only have one great UF series but two, I am in awe. I am giving this book 5 stars.

As a note I read the updated edited version.
I was also given a copy of this book by the author for an honest review.