Close Obsession - Anna Zaires Book provided by author for review.

Synopsis:
The highly anticipated sequel to Close Liaisons . . .

In Lenkarda – the main Krinar colony on Earth – Mia is completely at Korum's mercy. With no way to leave and no idea how to operate even the most basic Krinar technology, she has no choice but to trust the K who brought her there – the lover whom she had betrayed.

Will he keep his promise to bring her home, or is she destined to be his prisoner forever? Can a human become a part of Krinar society? Does Korum love her, or does he only wish to possess her?

Read on to find out . . .

WARNING: This book contains strong sexual content and explicit language and is not suitable for readers under 18.

My Thoughts:

This book starts right in where the first book leaved off. I had some trouble getting into the first book and gave it 3 stars but this I came right into and it was soooo good, could not put it down staying up all night reading good. The words came alive on the pages and I was sucked right into the wonderful world in Lenkarda with all the weird wonderful Krinkar technology that I so hope was in this book and it sure was, beyond my wildest dream. I absolutely loved all the wonderful Star Trek things that Start trek never invented that this author had thought of. (They should hire her for the next movie, just a thought.) I am in awe of Anna Zaires fantasy and want to pitch up a tent and have a nice holiday in her brain for a couple of weeks to get a close up on her wonderful thought proses, this is a brain worth picking in my goodness for a wonderful fantasy she has.
I absolutely loved the house she had made up and all the wonderful little technology things in it, I want one right now. Especially one with that intelligent matrass to sleep on and the cleaning the dishes part, I like to cook but after a long day I would like that tidbit to. I was like a happy child jumping up and down in glee about all this and the door things and the wonderful clever house idea. By mostly I would donate on of my nicer body parts to get that permanent migraine cure pill thing, I want one like yesterday!!! My hubby said I should call my Doc and say I wanted that new cure I read about, I just had to forget to tell WHERE I read it. (Sniggering to myself.)

I still have problems with Korum`s controlling, high handed behavior, but at the end of the book I like him a little more and have to say he has his moments even if he is mostly an ass. Mia one the other hand was amazing and I love her back bone, yay! You go girl, finally putting your foot down and telling him where the closet is.

I loved the plot in this book and I can hardly wait to get my hands on the next book in this series, I think we have to send the author some energy pills so she gets it finished super-fast. I am going to grab a copy of it hot out of the press, burning my fingers hot, lining up in the waiting line right now.

If you haven’t already guess it, I loved this book and I give it 5 stars.