Wolf at the Door - Sofia Grey Book provided by author for honest review.

Synopsis:

Pop star Lillian Hart is determined never to trust another man. She has no idea that the wolf at her door is anything other than a wounded dog, much less the Alpha of the Snowdonia Wolf pack. There’s something about the wild creature that pulls at her. Then a man with her wolf’s eyes starts to invade her dreams, and reality and fantasy merge in a way that has her hoping, against all odds, for dreams to come true.

Lillian may have sworn off men, but Jake’s not just any man, he’s a shifter, and he’s about to shift Lillian’s world to make room for him. He vows to claim her as his Mate, and when Jake makes a vow, he keeps it. But Lillian wants to take it slow and Jake is not about to waste any time.

In this battle of wills, both discover giving in and trusting their hearts can heal even the deepest of hurts.

My thoughts:
I read this book in one sitting, I could not put it down.
It is very well written and I like the writing style. This is a lovely TLC read sure to get you into a good mood.
Lillian Hart is a cute lovable character she is suspicious about men and is coming out of a bad break up. Who has not been there, huh.
She is a super star and used to men being all over her, so getting her to notice you is not an easy thing.
Then Jake shows up in here dreams and OMG is it steaming hot. But to go from there and to trusting him IRL is a hole other ball game. Jake is a wolf shifter, and this sexy blue eyed man is a man with a mission.

The world building was slow but steady. The characters really came to life on papers and the lovemaking. Did I say it was hot? It was steaming hot. Jake is the hotness himself, the epitome of sexy really. Can I have one please?
Over all I really liked this book and I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series. I would really love to know more about the shifter would in this series, so I really get to know the “mystical” shifter secrets.
I give this book 4,5-5 stars.