Once Bitten (Alexa O'Brien Huntress Book 1) - Trina M. Lee Awesome dark vamp/were book. I have been looking for a new fab series to read and I finally found it, this is dark, delicious, sexy and wonderful. If you like Charlaine Harris and Laurell K Hamiliton you will most likely love this. It was a freebie on Amazon and I have bought the rest of the series, I absolutely loved it. It is dark like the Anita Blake books with some blood and murder.

The world building was wonderful and really worked, the characters are interesting, flawed and grows on you slowly to crawl under your skin so you fall in love with them. I love the chemistry between the 3 main characters Alexa, Arys and Shaz, it is hot and wonderful.

Alexa is a kick ass heroine, strong willed, she is ruthless and don’t whine about it even if she is somewhat uncomfortable with sides of her personality. She is cold and hot and complex and I love her.
It is also very well written and the story line is also very good. One of the best books I have read in a long time and one of the best PNR/UF series out there. I gave it 5 stars.